Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. These days I definitely view Valentine's as more of a family holiday. I think we will just party with the kids tonight. Grace had three friends over for a cupcake decorating party. The kids were so cute and I think they had fun. It is fun to watch Grace become more social and have actual relationships with other kids. David just hung out in the exersaucer and enjoyed watching the whole thing. He has been such a happy little guy.

Dan and I went night snorkeling last Saturday at Hanauma Bay. It is an experience I definitely reccomend. We rented underwater flashlights to explore the bay. It was beautiful at night and we saw some amazing things. The highlight was when Dan was attacked by these little silver fish. They swam on the surface and were long and thin. One rammed him in the forehead. We thought it was an accident, but then they all lined up and charged. We beat a hasty retreat!

No comments: