So, so many people have tagged me to do this post and I never do it...and since you all know I operate almost entirely by guilt, the pressure is getting to me. So in order to sleep better at night, here it goes :)
20 Years ago:
1. I was six years old (almost seven!)
2. Starting First Grade in Mrs. Sharp's class
3. I started walking to school with my big brother Nate.
10 Years ago:
1. I was about to turn Seventeen, which for some reason I had decided was the best age ever...I was sure that that was the pinaccle of life. (Not quite an adult, not a kid...something along those lines.)
2. I was a juior in high school and obsessed with friends, soccer, and sluffing. Cars give you freedom :)
3. Don't worry though...all that freedom didn't keep me from a 4.0
5 Years ago:
1. Dan and I had been married for two years and were living in Seattle where we were both going to school.
2. We went to Peru, Bolivia, and Italy. Apparrently my year for world travel.
3. I was about to get pregnant with Grace and change our lives forever!
3 Years ago:
1. Grace turned one and I graduated from college.
2. We were deciding where to go after dental school...interviewing in Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
3. Taking Belly Dancing classes with my sister Holly.
1 Year ago:
1. Living in Hawaii and loving every minute of it.
2. Preparing for our big move to Connecticut.
3. Celebrated David's first birthday!
So far this year I:
1. Welcomed baby Charlotte to our family.
2. Re-modeled a house.
3. Survived one year of residency.
1. Hung out with my friend Heidi while our kids played.
2. Bought new running shoes...yaay!
3. Went running on my new shoes.
1. Ran lots of errands with three kids (what was I thinking?)
2. Am getting ready to host cooking club at my house tonight (who are we kidding...Dan is the real chef.)
3. Tried to coax as many smiles out of Charlotte as possible...I just can't get enough!
And to add to this very long post...here are some random pics of the kids.
I love this picture of my girls.
Dan and Grace at the Concert in the Park that is held every Wednesday at Bassett Park. It was so much fun.
Dan and Charlotte cuddling in the Bjorn. Her face is soooo relaxed.
Handcart at the ward Pioneer Day party