Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The 12 Days of Christmas

In the continuing saga of Christmas 2008...
For Christmas this year my mom, dad, and little sister Annie sent us the 12 days of Christmas. We were so excited! Opening a present a day makes the wait for Christmas day a lot easier. Not to mention, it allowed the kids time to really play with and enjoy each gift. It also helped us to feel a little less homesick. Thanks! We enjoyed delicious homemade treats, new slippers and lotion for me, matching ties for my handsome boys, and a few great ABC games for Gracie, among other things. Here are a few pictures of the fun.

What's left of the 12 days by the time I finally took a picture.

The awesome alphabet train puzzle. It's huge! (As Davie likes to shout.) We have done this puzzle many times and we are not slowing down yet.

Quick picture before tearing in.

I was suprised at how good the kids were at not opening anything until I said they could. Who knew they had such restraint?

Charlotte enjoying her new lamby. It is so soft and she loves to cuddle with it. (Ignore my unshowered look...things have been busy around here!)
Thanks Starley fam....we love and miss you so much!!

2 comments:

s g said...

what a fun 12 days, we have the same alphabet train, although my char has found a way to rip off some of the parts.

grace's hair is so long and pretty!! char got the same lamb from my mom, she snuggles with it in bed, so cute!

Starley Family said...

Awesome train! Hey when you look that beautiful unshowered why bother? Lol, Stace