Monday, March 02, 2009

We have movement!

Charlotte has finally decided to join the world of the movers and shakers. I am undecided about how I feel about this. On the one hand, seeing a baby this small crawling around is so cute and a little hilarious. Also, she's nine months, so she gave me a respectable amount of time when I didn't have to chase her down. On the other hand, I now have to chase her down! I lose her occasionally because I forget that she can move. Places Charlotte can be found: two to three rows ahead or behind us in sacrament meeting, under Grace's bed, under her crib, under a chair...you get the idea. Here she is in all her glory:


3 comments:

Natalie said...

She is sooooo cute. Faith is not much of a mover yet. She has rolled from her tummy to her back twice, but that's about it. Maybe because she lives her life in a carseat waiting to go here or there.

Live everyday to its fullest said...

Oh Charlotte is sooooo cute!!!!!! LOVE the nakie pics!!!!! Korbin is crawling too and it is so rouff he is into everything!!!!!

Kylie Walker said...

look at those pretty eyes!