Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm a strong woman!

I was up late last night studying, and since the kids are on Spring Break, I was attempting to sleep in a little. Grace and David were up playing with dolls and then Charlotte got up and Grace got her out of bed. Char started crying and then David did too and Grace was running between the two of them. I was about to get up to help her when I hear her say, "I have to take care of everyone, but that's ok, because I am a strong woman!" I kind of feel like my job as a mother is done.

5 comments:

MAB said...

I agree! Now go back to bed. :)

ed and brooke said...

That is so funny! It's crazy how receptive kids are.

Heather B said...

So awesome, I love this!

JoDee said...

Wow how great is that?! I love it. Glad you got a few extra minutes to yourself.

Carrie said...

You have taught Grace well!